Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: EDGE OF THE WORLD- MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Mac
    Hey Jeid, why u sick fedup of Ado?
    I was sick fed up of aberdeen, but i'm settled in now. it was pretty crappy but i've gotten into the music scene down here now so i've settled down!

Hey Jeid, have you heard of an Aberdeen band called The Score? Do us a favour as well and let me know what venues there are up there that are any good...

Cheers Jeid!

Hey Mike, long time no hear!!

ummm, a few good places in Aberdeen would be Dr Drakes, Lava, Lemon Tree, Cafe Drummonds... ummm, that would be the main places to play up here!

J

Hey Jeid, cheers.

My cousin used to work in the Lemon Tree, dunno if he still does, he's called Mike McKenzie as well funnily enough.

You heard of the Score then? They played in Liverpool and we were supposed to play with them, but we had to pull out.

i've never heard of the score.

Do you plan to play up here?

I'd definately come along to check you guys out!

Hey Jeid, I hope so, would like to do a mini tour of Scotland following our Irish jaunt. We'll come crash with you! Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by mike.mckenzie
    Hey Jeid, I hope so, would like to do a mini tour of Scotland following our Irish jaunt. We'll come crash with you! Hehe.
    hehe, come round for a jam!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345