Hi,
Hope this is ok to post here

Details below, but if you are travelling up from down south next week and spot me in my hi-viz at the roadside ,please give me a bit of space. Cheers

Last year my daughter Monika was diagnosed with NeuroMyelitis Optica (NMO), an autoimmune condition that causes damage to the opticnerves and spinal cordan autoimmune conditioncharacterised by inflammation (attacks) of the optic nerves (optic neuritis)and spinal cord (transverse myelitis).an autoimmune conditioncharacterised by inflammation (attacks) of the optic nerves (opticneuritis) and spinal cord (transverse myelitis).. More information canbe found by visiting the website http://nmo-ukresearchfoundation.org/what-is-nmo/
In order to raise funds, I will be walking from Thurso toInverness (via the Nigg ferry), starting on Tuesday 27thJune (approximately110 miles in total). I hope to completethe walk by the Friday or Saturday.
Caithness FM have kindly offered to broadcast daily updateson my progress at 7.05pm each evening.

Sponsorship forms for any donations are in the followinglocations;

• Dounreay-Myoffice (PFR A112)
  • Dounreay -PFR canteen
  • Dounreay -D2003 kitchen (middle floor I think)
  • Reids Café in Thurso

There is also a just giving page set up at justgiving.com/monikacarson
If you include a guess at the total number of stepsrecorded, the nearest guess will get a bottle of Wolfburn, or something else ifwhisky isn’t your thing.

Thanks very much for your support.
Brian Carson