Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tories DUPed voters

Default Tories DUPed voters

Ruth Davidson has knocked back the opportunity to attend the Tory and DUP talks in Ireland ,I wonder why. Ruth and the Tories duped voters ,let's see how many votes will stand up and say so,or are they all to feared . Must be gutting to know that you have been taken for a fool. The EU must be laughing their heads off at this mess,yet again another Westminster PM going to Europe acting like Churchill and coming back like Chamberlin. We all doomed, doomed. And this time everyone knows it's the Tories fault.

ruth Davidson condemns the SNP stand for a free and independent country governed by a party picked by its people but will get into bed with a party the hates what she is and she lifestyle, how can she square that circle. She marched in the gay bride garthering today and it right to do so but she and showed total contempt for all scots that would fight for the right to choose.
    Last edited by dozy; 10-Jun-17 at 18:54.

You are very fond of saying folk have been duped but maybe, just maybe, people actually liked the Tory message and voted accordingly. Obviously they did since the Tories won most votes and most seats. I am not one of them but those who did had the right and the intelligence to exercise their choice, just as you and I have done. The fact that many people do not support your particular brand of political thought does not make them stupid or 'feared' as you put it.
    You are the one left behind, pronouncing your particular form of diatribe rooted in the past. The majority of people in this land want to move on and get on, respecting one another's differences but working together for a better future. All politicians of whatever persuasion will be held to account, ultimately, if they do not deliver.

Hey Dozy- just don't vote for them again!

[QUOTE=Fulmar;1167108]You are very fond of saying folk have been duped but maybe, just maybe, people actually liked the Tory message and voted accordingly. Obviously they did since the Tories won most votes and most seats. I am not one of them but those who did had the right and the intelligence to exercise their choice, just as you and I have done. The fact that many people do not support your particular brand of political thought does not make them stupid or 'feared' as you put it.
    You are the one left behind, pronouncing your particular form of diatribe rooted in the past. The majority of people in this land want to move on and get on, respecting one another's differences but working together for a better future. All politicians of whatever persuasion will be held to account, ultimately, if they do not deliver.[/QUOTE

im sure they are a good few folk that thought the same about Jimmy Saville but once you know the true would you be one to stand up a vote for him or give your support. A better future won't come with a Tory attached and to use that type of tactics to win it shows more about the voter and what they stand for. The Good Samaritan would have not been a Tory ,the Tories are great at pointing the finger at certain group and saying " they all in it together so they are all to blame " but when you point the finger that them it's all change " tell the peasants that it's we say they do" . This last few weeks the Tories has shown their colours and to jump into bed with the DUP goes to show . You can't truth them and you never could, you can only judge someone by the company they keep . Theresa May said "bad people keep bad company ",now we the public agree with her but it's the company the Tories keep thats the worry. Ultimately politicians are never brought to book ,just like bankers the damage they do can't be undone.
    THIS IS NOW CLOSED .

THIS IS NOW CLOSED .
    Good! I'm sure we are all relieved not to be hearing any more from you on this subject!

I don't think its closed

I don't think it is either, run out of insults dozy ?

how can you be a free and independent country if you join with a group of other countries and have to abide by there rules

Quote Originally Posted by dc1 View Post
    how can you be a free and independent country if you join with a group of other countries and have to abide by there rules
    If that's a question, then I'd say you joined freely, knowing there would be rules.

then you cant class yourself as fully independent country

what happened? shouting rubbish at the EU. now you know how it feels to be in a dictator country even though you have a vote.
    why can`t the UK sort its own internal problems from standing outside it looks seemingly ridiculous. It used to be the pride of the world.
    I still accept that the Scots are the only nation that enjoys the enthusiasm of the the rest of the world. and they feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dc1 View Post
    then you cant class yourself as fully independent country
    I've never claimed even to be a district.

I still accept that the Scots are the only nation that enjoys the enthusiasm of the the rest of the world. and they feel sorry for you.
    Personally, I don't feel a particular need for anyone's pity!
    Perhaps it has escaped your notice that a clear majority of Scots rejected independence a couple of years back in a democratically held vote!
    In the General election of last week, the Scots returned 12 Tory MPs to Westminster and the SNP lost seats to Unionist parties. Even Nicola Sturgeon admits that her obsession with holding a second independence referendum lost her votes as it is clearly NOT what the majority of Scottish people want just now.
    Oh and by the way, where is your evidence that English, Welsh and Northern Irish folk are held by the rest of the world in contempt? Strange then that so many foreign visitors flock to all parts of the UK and that there are still huge numbers of folk from all around the world wanting to come and live here, isn't it? Why would they do that if the situation is as you claim?

I agree that the majority of Scots voted to stay in the EU. and i didnīt say that there was no evidence for the English, Welsh and Irish being held in contempt. Thatīs a point you say a large number of people want to come and live in the UK, but that also seems to be the agenda that they donīt want people to come and work in the UK (Brexit).
    I just hope it works out all right. its a very changing world.