Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The Tories new slogan

Default The Tories new slogan

Is this the next Tory slogan " it's cheaper to Kill than Care " OAPs watch out there's a Tory sniper about .

' Like hey wow man/woman'.
    Crazy to talk like that.....this is only Politics..

The subject I always find amazing is the Mobility Cars...... I have said it before..... We/You cannot afford it.
    I shall get in trouble if I saw more!

Just thought of a unique phrase which seems to apply to you.....Go Bile yur Heed!
    Last edited by The Horseman; 22-May-17 at 02:13. Reason: An inspiration......

The government can find to far cheaper the withhold or withdraw ,treatment ,support in many forms. Be that through the NHS ,Social Care and much more , if you do such things that have a direct effect on peoples health and wellbeing and if that leads directly to people dying ,that's not right. The Cameron Government accepted that a figure of 176 extra people dying a day due to the withdrawal do £12 billion from the disabled budget was over 60,000 a year. Only A Politician could find that their policies is more important that lives.
    Only a Westminster Government could find ways to turn that horrific situation into votes with Propoganda stating how these life unlucky folk are scoungers.
    We have Westminster all to often use tragedy ( in which the failure is of their making) change the point of focus away from themselves .

They can only give out what they take in! Where is the money to come from?
    The people that Govern us don't care. They are trying to balance the books as best they can with little knowledge of how the ' normal people' live.

Interesting points here before we head to the polls.

The Political Compass show that the Conservatives are an extreme right wing political party. The SNP are holding the center ground, the LibDems are kind of centrist but slightly less so. Labour and Greens are left of center which is a big change for Labour because under new Labour they were closer to the conservatives in 2010 and 2015.

https://www.politicalcompass.org/uk2017
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    Interesting points here before we head to the polls.

The Political Compass show that the Conservatives are an extreme right wing political party. The SNP are holding the center ground, the LibDems are kind of centrist but slightly less so. Labour and Greens are left of center which is a big change for Labour because under new Labour they were closer to the conservatives in 2010 and 2015.

https://www.politicalcompass.org/uk2017
    A policy of independence for Scotland isn't really the centre ground.

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    A policy of independence for Scotland isn't really the centre ground.
    It depends where you draw the line in the sand. All administrative boundaries are arbitrary and are outwith party politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    outwith party politics.
    Tell that to the Scottish National Party.

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    Tell that to the Scottish National Party.
    My understanding is that the SNP is a national party of Scotland. A national party or government is apolitical which is formed during times of crisis. The SNP is made up of a spectrum of politicians from the political left and right for one purpose. In this case to bring Scotland its own independence. In any other country's history, a lack of independence is a matter of serious crisis.

is that why the snp want to go back into eu funny sort of independence that