Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ruth Daivdson , the new Lord Haw Haw.

Default Ruth Daivdson , the new Lord Haw Haw.

Like Theresa Mays love struck puppy Ruth Davidson is now major cheerleader of the parasitic Tory party . She shouts on the airways like a enthusiastic Lord Haw Haw ,will to say anything and tell any lie that gets her what she wants. What she won't say is " where has all the money gone" . The Tories have more than double the national debt taken 12 billion from the disables ( added 40,000 plus to their death toll in a year) taken money from families,hospitals, schools, roads and much more , what's the total cost . The cost is measured in money by some but in lives lost by far to many, being rotten to the core is one thing but using the same tactics as paedophiles to gain votes and control is beyond the lowest of the low . Grooming,Fear and Saviour will wash with some but it's a sicking way to dupe people . We have had to first two ,now it's number three . One Tory stood up and said " I am the only one you can trust ,believe in me , you're safe with me and anything I do is for the best . It may hurt but it's for your own long term good , I have the answers you need". Arms out stretched " believe and trust me and me and me alone " . Shameful and dangerous . Would trust someone how had said this kind of stuff to your children.
    Last edited by dozy; 20-May-17 at 16:04.

But you cannot continue living on Credit....one day the 'piper must be paid'.
    Most countries are in trouble...take Italy and Greece.....
    There will be a day when the whole 'B.......y lot will collapse. Its' a comin!

Come off it ,we have 5% of the population owns 90% of the wealth. Thats why the Tories are happy to rob the poorest 95% pay for the rich to get richer . That's the smack in the face of the poorest , how can you say " you cannot continue living on credit " it's the Tories the tripled the debt along with CUTS ,CUTS, CUTS . Christ the Tories are using the same slogan that sits above the gates of a certain camp from the second war " Work makes you free" . Zero hours contracts ain't proper work ,it's just done to fiddle the books . It's all smoke, mirrors and fodder for fools, we are in this mess because of the Westminster Machine a machine that just don't work . Now we have the Tories using the same team that got Trump elected and that says it all. There's no greater sin and those who do NOT wish to see the truth. The Labour got into bed with the Tories and that finished them for me ,after all what the Tories have done to workers and families of the innocent and the way they used the Police as boot boys in the past was sicking. The rich should pay their full share and not get accountants and lawyers to hind and fiddle what's due . Get the rich who have the cash, pay in cash. Even better let's have them pay in full up front in cash to the tax man ,then claim back anything that's due. That way the taxman won't have to chase the money. That's what happens to the mass of workers or is it one law for one only . The Tories are happy to have society fighting amongst themselves as it keeps the real spotlight off them.
    Last edited by dozy; 20-May-17 at 21:20.

You and I know, none of what you want will ever happen.
    So if they are cutting back, show me where the the savings went, or did not.
    You know as well as I do that in Society there are people who take advantage of the system and claim what they shouldn't. Don't you think they should be taken to task!

You know as well as I do that in Society there are people who take advantage of the system and claim what they shouldn't. Don't you think they should be taken to task!
    The problem is and always has been, an inability, it seems, by those in charge of these things to distinguish between claimants in genuine need and those who do not really need the benefit, whatever that particular benefit is. All the same, research shows (as far as I understand it) that there are few benefit fraudsters who could actually be prosecuted for it and brought to court compared to (in the perception of many folk) the numbers who will avoid paying tax if they can! Any of us who have ever paid in cash for a service when we know that it will not be declared are also guilty of this. But the so called 'black economy' runs deep in society and is as old as the hills and people want to beat the system, as they see it, in some senses.
    But I think that the first duty of a government is to look after its people, especially those who are weak, sick and vulnerable so I will vote according to that. I've never met a single person who would not support a universal, means tested and fair tax that would be completely directed at the NHS so why don't they do that?