Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Jamie Stone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I agree with The Horseman. It is very difficult to be in an elected position in government at any level and in general, it seems to me, whatever the issue, you are 'damned if you do and damned if you don't'. I think that the vast majority at least start out with intentions of working hard and doing good and no doubt get ground down by the system. Of course there are some that are not but they are a minority, I think. Also, I think that the above has just been a genuine mistake and has been retracted and an apology given. That should be the end of it surely? We all make mistakes and are all human! That's my 5 pennyworth done!

Well done Mr. Stone......nice to meet you in Lybster!

How is Jamie Stone doing? Anyone keep tabs on him.
    He seemed like a Dynamic fellow......lets hope he can get the support....
    Anyway a report would be nice...
    TY

Doesn't matter how you cut it or the name used but the Libs ,will always be the Tory party rent boys . You can change the person but not history . Jamie Stone is a nice guy but " fly with the crows" . Just another wasted vote for a nothing party.

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    Doesn't matter how you cut it or the name used but the Libs ,will always be the Tory party rent boys . You can change the person but not history . Jamie Stone is a nice guy but " fly with the crows" . Just another wasted vote for a nothing party.
    Oh come come Dozy.... we cannot be so......?.....
    I feel Stone will do the best job possible. He obviously was respected enuff to get elected....And don't say he was the best of the other evils. Have a chat with him.. Dynamic guy, who is willing to talk to anyone...Me.....and He knew I didn't have a vote!

I've meet him many times ,nice guy to talk to but and there's always a but . He's in the same party as Watery Wullie ,say no more. We hate the thought of our children living in fear but we tell them to be careful, but do the exact opposite . Polititions have hijacked words and used them as weapons to extract votes and power from the masses . Jamie Stone never won the vote because he can or will make things right or better, he won because the three so called unionist Fear parties got you scared. Westminster need you and us all on our knees ,that's how they keep their power and money . Jamie Stone can't change that .

It's a loaded game and the dice are weighted in the houses favour . It's that simple and if you can your head around that don't play their game ,no one is saying that the dealers are party to the con . Nice people are needed for it to work but it doesn't change the outcome or rules, that's were you get the saying " your a born loser" . We the voters are all losers and if Scotland had got independence the Westminster machine would have been in the spotlight and that's not acceptable . If you believe that Lady Diana was a victim ,pin that badge on yourself. Some polititions are really nice folk but they're in the wrong game, your can't change what they don't know is broken or what if they broke it on purpose.
    Last edited by dozy; 20-Aug-17 at 15:11.