Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Jamie Stone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Jamie Stone

Met Jamie Stone LIB/DEM tonite.
    Seems like a pretty smart/well put together guy....
    Thoughts?

He said he would do whatever to get the North on the map and improve things. He was putting up signs in Lybster and knocking on doors.
    And what is wrong with a Tory I ask?
    Last edited by The Horseman; 14-May-17 at 09:00.

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    Now that's funny , a lib dem is one of those who climbed into bed with the Tories .
    From what I heard that was a while ago. Am just saying that Jamie Stone seems like a 'go getter'.... and that is what the North needs. Someone with Vision.

I try to stay away from the mechanics of politics, I would always vote for the person, not the party.

I have known Jamie Stone for a very long time and he is a down to earth straight talking guy.

Our current MP is not only invisible, he has made it quite clear he is not interested in anything happening at "local level" and refers any enquiry to an MSP.

Anyone with connected brain cells has got to be an improvement on our current situation.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

In this election to my mind the overwhelming aim should be to get rid of "The Member for Moscow Central" who is masquerading as our MP. All he seems to be good for is appearing on Russian TV or spouting garbage on Russia Today. His other claim to fame is of course for claiming the most expenses of any trougher in Westminster. If voting for Jamie Stone gets him out then the Jamie fellow has my vote.

Perhaps u cud tell me who that is?

He has just been elected as a councillor so would need to resign if he becomes an MP triggering a by election at the cost of up to £35,000!
    Last edited by Liz; 15-May-17 at 14:33.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"