Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Who can lay a Laminate Floor?

Default Who can lay a Laminate Floor?

We are looking for someone who can lay Laminate Flooring in our Kitchen. If anyone has any suggestion it would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance. K
    Last edited by Kodiak; 10-May-17 at 23:38.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Pm sent .............

Laminate in a kitchen can be very dangerous if anything is spilled on it.

I have friends who have non slip lino which looks like a real wooden floor which was sourced, laid and sealed by Plowmans carpets in Wick.

I know it is not the answer to your question Kodiak, but I know you are always open minded to alternative suggestions.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Thank you for your reply. I already have the Planks as we had them down in the Kitchen in our previous house and we brought them with us to our new house. So we just require someone to lay them. I would do it myself but I am now too old and also disabled to manage, so it is a case of getting a Man/Woman in.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by angela5 View Post
    Pm sent .............

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. The PM that you sent has not arrived, can you send it again? Thanks.

Edgar Allen Poe

Inbox cleared now