Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: What your Take on HTC?

Default What your Take on HTC?

I find HTC one series pretty solid in terms of specs, however couple of friends told me not to buy one due to hardware issues. If anyone here like to share his/her experiences with device would be appreciated.

I have a HTC One and it has been great. If I was ever to get a new Mobile I would go for another HTC.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Had a HTC 1 M8, lasted 2 and half years of daily use. Great phone, excellent front facing speaker gave the best sound of any smartphone I've had. I'd be wary of buying one second-hand as the chassis/design isn't great for effecting repairs, overall one of the best smartphones I've had.

Had an HTC 1 which was fine when outside Wick but had to get rid as absolutely no signal on O2 in Wick town centre and with me living there it was pointless having it. Putting the sim into my Samsung and sitting it next to the HTC 1 gave me 100% signal so not the fault of O2.

Thanks fellas for the helpful replies, going for HTC now