Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Conservative's slag off WW2 coalition as they show their real colours

Default Conservative's slag off WW2 coalition as they show their real colours

Theresa May words in the Election game slags off any type of coalition ,pity she forgot that it was a coalition of countries that SAVED Europe and other counties around the world from the nasty people . Funny how the NASTY people are now in Government and the Conservative party. Ho how things change .
    Last edited by Recycle it; 26-Apr-17 at 19:52.

Have you checked out SNP in 1941 when leader Arthur Donaldson was all for a coalition with a certain Adolph Hitler

Well AH has been superseded by Mrs May in 2017 ( please that's not to do with the bad stuff ,just that he got his way but dividing society ) , he used the media ,Propoganda and fear to convince folk that they had all the answers . Ring a bell , beware the devil that tells you he's or she's an angel . The Tories are telling us that they are the true Santa, Not .

Dividing society you say, remind me of the SNPs main driver again?
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    Dividing society you say, remind me of the SNPs main driver again?
    I don't think their is any question as to the SNP main driver is.
    https://www.facebook.com/studentmone...2030677855850/
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    That made me chuckle. Doesn't matter who you support, it's still amusing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post

That sums her up perfectly, the only thing missing was Salmond pulling the strings which makes her function.

I find it amusing that English people move to Scotland then slag it off. Its as though their ties are still in England even though they couldnt stand living there anymore and moved here. Or maybe its the low property prices here. Some of them do seem to bring their Engerlander attitude with them....

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-eared View Post
    I find it amusing that English people move to Scotland then slag it off. Its as though their ties are still in England even though they couldnt stand living there anymore and moved here. Or maybe its the low property prices here. Some of them do seem to bring their Engerlander attitude with them....
    That seems unrelated to this thread though.

Just to get away from the SNP for a wee bit on this "Conservative" thread, I found this quite amusing. Just shows nothing has really changed.

https://www.facebook.com/BBCLIEFACTO...7432410681360/

I see that politics are starting to spam the general chat again. Why not post in the politics section?

I would not class this thread as "Politics", more like utter rubbish, starting with the title.