Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tory Terrorism

Come on ,are we really saying that the Tory Rich folks are spending taxpayers money on champagne and caviar ,surely not. That's nothing like that Tory mantra they all want folk to hear. God forbid the Labour Party for wasting money on the poor ,disabled, schools, OAP and the NHS , we should hang them all .
    to all the Squirrels out there ,Ruth Davidson says " let me look after your nuts" .

The raising of the debt is due to too many 'freebies' to keep the Party and the Political Hags in Power. Unfortunately people vote for the Party that gives them what they want.
    The system that is in Place in the Western World is that we are continually giving money away to Nations who perhaps need it, but we give it to the Governments and they divvy it up among themselves.
    Look at Haiti........they were given Billions and the Gov't took it, and the free goods that were supposed to go to the poor people are being sold by by the same Govt. But our Western World Politicians can say they gave this and that away and be smug about it. They did their part.
    One day this whole system will implode, like what happened in 2008, but to a greater degree. All the European Countries are loaning each other money. One day someone will default and then it's the Domino affect. They are still keeping Greece afloat...why? Because they owe money to everyone and everyone owes money to them.

I read recently that the richest 1% pay 27% of all the tax burden in the UK. The conservative party have been in power for 7 years now and they have not bothered to reduce that yet. Useless they are.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

I think the richest world wide are trying to grab the political reigns, and I think proof is slowly coming through did any of you read the comment >>the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy << in the Guardian on Sunday . it makes one think what are we fighting for or are we just being led to the slaughter of a political power grab. as usual just a thought on what digital data does.

I was looking at this thread again..
    How in all conscience can you mention the word 'Terrorism' about any political party, or any other Group of Politicians.
    I was going to 'create' a reply, but the words 'Your Nuts' seem to define those who call anything other that true Terrorists that word.......Intentional Indiscriminate Violence.
    Methinks you need a chill pill. Valium would be a start.

Governments have slightly changed the wording to Intentional Discrininate Violence, that's what governments do and they do it really well. Their great at brainwashing the stupid that think they are far to smart to fall for it, that's how it works. We all hate the things that happened to the power poor in the past and the same stuff is happening now ,but in a different way . The outcome is always the same ,the poor ,sick and old all get a quick shift as they are seen as a burden
    and they can't fight back. The Governemt needs to sow devision as it allows them to get away with murder ,it's all about greed and the greedy are all to happy to be the first to stand up and shout ,just like you . Governments need that group of those rotten to the core folk,that's how they keep the caring folk in check. To care for others that are less fortunate they yourself is not wrong but to use your position be that in words or power to beat they with is wrong . Try looking in the mirror and try telling yourself some truths, because lying to yourself is the ultimate stupidly. Don't choke on the prosaic or the silver spoon your bought yourself .

Quote Originally Posted by Recycle it View Post
    How can we stop the Tory Terrorist machine ,they inflict more FEAR and DESPAIR than any terrorist group . That came from a 13year old boy is it True or False, do we live in Fear. I personally fear the Tory government more than i do the Islamic state.

Had a good laugh, thank's

If we didn't get the funny side of life in the rubbish posted ,it's all just for a laugh and not to be taken any other way .

Update.....
    So how is Caithness and the North doing since the elections.
    Any visible changes?
    And Brexit?

Quote Originally Posted by Dozy
    Governments have slightly changed the wording to Intentional Discrininate Violence, that's what governments do and they do it really well.
    Yes, it used to be "Discriminate."

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    Update.....
    So how is Caithness and the North doing since the elections.
    Any visible changes?
    And Brexit?
    I guess my question was too complicated.....oh well....

horseman at last we have a mp that has a interest in the people of caithness

Yes I met him....a dynamic chappy........unfortunately he needs support from within.

And for those who use 'TERRORIST', I would not be using the word in the present climate. Some words are 'Triggers' for further investigation.
    In addition how Stooooooopid are people for using the word. Get real!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12