Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tory Terrorism

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tory Terrorism

How can we stop the Tory Terrorist machine ,they inflict more FEAR and DESPAIR than any terrorist group . That came from a 13year old boy is it True or False, do we live in Fear. I personally fear the Tory government more than i do the Islamic state.
    Last edited by Recycle it; 25-Apr-17 at 14:40.

Oh come on R.....people read these posts and some believe the script!
    Fear and Despair.....you have never seen it, obviously!

Quote Originally Posted by Recycle it View Post
    How can we stop the Tory Terrorist machine ,they inflict more FEAR and DESPAIR than any terrorist group . That came from a 13year old boy is it True or False, do we live in Fear. I personally fear the Tory government more than i do the Islamic state.
    I know some people that live in Farr, is that where you are referring to ?. I think you should just vote for Nicola Turd Gone and never mind these Toareez, she has them sorted out already.

Quote Originally Posted by Bystander1 View Post
    I know some people that live in Farr, is that where you are referring to ?. I think you should just vote for Nicola Turd Gone and never mind these Toareez, she has them sorted out already.
    NICOLA TURD! Have you run against her? Using names like that serve No Useful Purpose. What a way to educate the young.

The leading political commentators seem to be all agreed that the Conservatives are going to be in power for a long time, I have heard/read that it may be for the next 20 years. The question for all of us in Scotland to ask ourselves is 'Do we prefer a tory government ruling Scotland from Westminster or prefer to rule our own Scotland?'
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    The leading political commentators seem to be all agreed that the Conservatives are going to be in power for a long time, I have heard/read that it may be for the next 20 years. The question for all of us in Scotland to ask ourselves is 'Do we prefer a tory government ruling Scotland from Westminster or prefer to rule our own Scotland?'

It may be for the next 100 years, depends on how the electorate vote doesn't it?
    Anyhow, its Westminster all the way for me, preferably with Holyrood being shut down in the process.
    W.A.T.P.

I would rather have a Westminster government ruling us here. the present numpties we have at the moment, have broken, our Police, NHS, Education, Fire Service, Ambulance Service to name a few, don't get me started of their stance on Fracking!!!!!!
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    I would rather have a Westminster government ruling us here. the present numpties we have at the moment, have broken, our Police, NHS, Education, Fire Service, Ambulance Service to name a few, don't get me started of their stance on Fracking!!!!!!
    Are you sure that your in the right country for what you want ,maybe a move across the boarder would make you much happier . If you want what England has to offer why would you stay here, if I liked sun shine I would move to somewhere like Spain . It's not fair or honest to blame others for your Westminster government failings, it's also to right to inflict those negative mistruths on others. To show support for a party or governemt that sees abuse and placing folk in poverty as a tool to be used to forward their sick agenda ,says more about their supporters and shame on them

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    NICOLA TURD! Have you run against her? Using names like that serve No Useful Purpose. What a way to educate the young.
    The use of capital letters is considered Shouting and bad form old chap, dontcha know, and no way to educate even colonials who should butt out and mind their own business.

Their chief weapon is fear!

Fear and depair; fear, despair, surprise and an almost fanatical devotion to Thatcher!

The use of capital letters is considered Shouting and bad form old chap, dontcha know, and no way to educate even colonials who should butt out and mind their own business.
    Sorry, forgot about the strange customs.......just a minor thought I had.
    It does seem that some people like/treat her with respect. Not too hard to do.

Use your vote.

Also use question marks.

Also don't mis-use capital letters.

Also don't use tautologies, such as "I personally." How can "I" be anything other than "personal?"

Writing in sentences wouldn't harm your argument, either.

The tory government is the most ideal form of governance for this country in simplistic terms. The person at the top with the most money gets the most power, simple really. People want simplicity in their lives, they are happy to vote Conservative. Left wing stuff sounds so complicated and revolutionary, dontcha know?

So Theresa May is the richest person in the U.K. by that logic.
    clearly flawed theory once again Rheg
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    So Theresa May is the richest person in the U.K. by that logic.
    clearly flawed theory once again Rheg
    She is pretty well up there.

The tory government is the most ideal form of governance for this country in simplistic terms. The person at the top with the most money gets the most power, simple really. People want simplicity in their lives, they are happy to vote Conservative. Left wing stuff sounds so complicated and revolutionary, dontcha know?
    Now there is a truthful intelligent comment. Wowee!

I am being serious. Rheg got it correct. Simplicity is certainly a bonus. Prezz Trump is trying to Simplify the Tax base in the US. And he is simplifying Politics. Rather than all tender words for the' evil people', he is talking tough and will also be tough. Too much 'Namby Pamby(1725). Let's get the job done!
    Last edited by The Horseman; 29-Apr-17 at 21:27.

And of course left wing works great until you run out of someone else's money

Well it won't be money paid by the rich as they never pay any tax due to having access to all the dodges .

Of course the rich don't pay any tax - thats why they are rich.
    What with 16 refugees in the spare room paying £30 a night for the privelege, no limit to the free frocks, villas in Portugal, highest paid 'Leader' in the land, hubby screwing the drones for another £150,000 per annum, free rent in a big hoose in Embra, no cooncil tax to pay. Free transport by limo & driver, a £40Mill airport for the mammy. Now that's what I call rich.

Just like the right wing then...but the difference is the Tories have doubled the National Debt, which means that every year since 2010 it,too, has run out of taxpayer's money to meet annual spending, so is spending somebody else's.....but the big difference with their overspending is that the Tory world we live in doesn't work any greater than any left wing Government has in my lifetime, (which started as the welfare state was born)....and in fact is measurably worse....as evidenced by the size of the annual budget deficit/burgeoning National Debt, despite all the cuts to benefits and outsourcing of public services to private companies to "save money".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast