Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Despicable you two

Default Despicable you two

Well it's happened the Tory GRU twins Theresa and Felonius have finally come out of the closet , and will ask you for your money and your child's kidney on the 8th June . Two of the biggest crooks on and off screen ,both are in the get rich game and happy to push the minions farther down the USED and ABUSED ladder . Their new slogan in Scotland will be " Vote of me if you like Pee, because here it comes" .

scots better buy their umbrellas early , many think the scots would be getting used to the taste by now after" 3 hundred years worth of Tory Yellow Champagne".
    Last edited by Recycle it; 18-Apr-17 at 13:52.

Will GRUs sister now resurrect the 361,000 pensioners that voted No in Indy 1 but can't be found on any other list than the postal vote. The Electoral Commission agreed but stated "that you have to contacted the Westminster Government to complain about the matter and good luck with that one" .

Quote Originally Posted by Recycle it View Post
    Their new slogan in Scotland will be " Vote of me if you like Pee, because here it comes"
    I don't think you know how slogans are meant to work

Quote Originally Posted by Tavendale View Post
    I don't think you know how slogans are meant to work
    Its the Westminster Golden Shower and it's lasted 3 hundred years , if you ain't born with chains you won't get it .