Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Parcel delivery is a postcode lottery

Default Parcel delivery is a postcode lottery

Just had a quote for a parcel delivery from mid- England to Caithness which is 3 times what is was last year . Same size parcel ,same weight ( it was 2kgs less) was 12 kg now under 10 , they said "the agreement they had we took over the Inverness company is now no longer available". They stated " we'll charge what we can get away with, so take it or leave it" . Does anyone know a parcel company that could do the job. PM me with details please.

Parcelforce

I still use AJG (now Menzies) for my 10kg pickup, went up a little from £15 to just over £16 but definately beats the English mob that deal with the company that supplies me...they want £55. Only other options are Hermes or Yodel, nobody else is interested. Try through a broker such as parcel2go.com or parcelmonkey to see if you can get it cheaper

Royal Mail??

Parcelforce?
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.