Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Real Scottish Conservatives?

Default Real Scottish Conservatives?

Is the constant tory bashing damaging the SNP's aspirations for an independent Scotland? Is there vacant political ground for a group of pro-Scottish secessionists who would normally favour a Conservative government?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Can you elaborate on " constant Tory bashing" please ,just so we get the full flavour .

The SNP are just tartan Tories always have been and always will be
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

I believe it was the Labour and Libs that jumped into bed with the Tories . There was a cartoon in one of the papers showing the Tories as Pimps ,Labour as the ladies of the night and Libs as the rent boys all in one bed together with the headline "Tory Broth will be served here " shameful but maybe more truthfull them some would except . I thought it was way over the top . When it comes to tartan it's the Tory slipper of choice ,as it's always underfoot .
    PS no offence is meant by the mention of the cartoon and if it's upsets people please delete it . Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    The SNP are just tartan Tories always have been and always will be

I see where you're coming from right enough. Nicola, Ruth and Theresa are so alike. They just agree on everything. Three peas in a pod. Then there's wee brother Nigel, cousin Boris, and let's not forget Great Uncle Eck! What a family, eh?