Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Trust In Scottish Government Falls

Arrow Trust In Scottish Government Falls

The Caithness Business Index has posted the following article:

Trust In Scottish Government Falls

[IMG][/IMG] The Chief Statistician today released a set of Official Statistics drawn from the Scottish Social Attitudes Survey 2016, covering a range of topics including attitudes to government, economy, standard of living and the NHS and political engagement. In 2016, 65% trusted the Scottish Government to work in Scotland's best interests and 40% to make fair decisions, down from 73% and 49% respectively in 2015. [Read Full Article]

Quote Originally Posted by NewsBot View Post

[IMG][/IMG] The Chief Statistician today released a set of Official Statistics drawn from the Scottish Social Attitudes Survey 2016, covering a range of topics including attitudes to government, economy, standard of living and the NHS and political engagement. In 2016, 65% trusted the Scottish Government to work in Scotland's best interests and 40% to make fair decisions, down from 73% and 49% respectively in 2015. [Read Full Article]
    Pity they never asked the same questions on the Westminster Government , now that would have been an eye opener.

Quote Originally Posted by NewsBot View Post

So it’s finally begun.....

I'm not an SNP voter but I think it is a first in any theatre of UK politics that a political party has won 3 successive elections and their share of the vote has increased at each election. Usually by the third election they are clinging on to power by their fingernails.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.