Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wick Golf Club v Dog Walkers

it's really about respecting other people's property whilst enjoying the use of it. Dogdoo on the golf course would make it unpleasant for a player who stands in it or who's ball lands in it so not a nice occurrence and the decent thing for a respectable dog owner to do would be to clean it up and respect the land which many i am sure already do....but on the other side of the coin, how would the irresponsible mob of dog owners feel if someone who has the right to roam with their dog, wander into and through their garden and let the dog do its business without cleaning it up? I'm sure they would be pretty narked....if the shoe fits....

Or if a walker or Fido happened to get caught by a stray golf ball
    W.A.T.P.

Was at the golf club the other day and was speaking to Donald and he said the fence is only a start,he said that they are going to build a wall the hole length of the course!!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoors View Post
    Was at the golf club the other day and was speaking to Donald and he said the fence is only a start,he said that they are going to build a wall the hole length of the course!!!
    I wish them well with that project!

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoors View Post
    And his Trump card is that the dog walkers will pay for it :-)

A wall would be a good idea.....it means people can still use the dunes and won't need to go on to the course at any point. That being said, I'll believe it when I see it. I'm a time served stone mason and wouldn't like to hazard a guess at how much that will cost ��

the club could always organise a "learn how to build a drystone wall" event and charge the punters £80 each for the priviledge of building their wall for them :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    the club could always organise a "learn how to build a drystone wall" event and charge the punters £80 each for the priviledge of building their wall for them :-)
    Sorry to disappoint Shaggy but Trump has already stolen that idea. He is going to teach Mexicans how to drystone 6 meter high dykes and charge them $20 an hour to learn.

A 6m tall lesbian??
    you sure
    W.A.T.P.

Pronounced "dick."

Completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    Pronounced "dick."

Completely different.
    now I'm confuzzled
    we speaking of transgenders now?
    its all happening in Week innit
    W.A.T.P.