Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exciting discovery

I like to go hillwalking with the other half and her friend Tess and hubby Robert usually join us but Robert is a bit of a slacker when it comes to walking so i'm forever telling him to "oh camembert, get a move on"

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    I like to go hillwalking with the other half and her friend Tess and hubby Robert usually join us but Robert is a bit of a slacker when it comes to walking so i'm forever telling him to "oh camembert, get a move on"
    I suppose you have to tell him he's got whey further to go!

I went to the circus this afternoon, watched a one legged acrobat......very odd to see an acrobat with only one stilton.

then this evening we went to church and sat next to a ​stinking bishop.

Seems we have cheese in abundance?

Abondance sorry

i knocked over some stuff in the local cheese shop today, the owner went absolutely emmental at me......:-)

i saw some curds of prey flying overhead today, i reckon they were eyeing up a dead mascarpone in the farmers field......groan

i saw some curds of prey flying overhead today, i reckon they were eyeing up a dead mascarpone in the farmers field......groan
    Brilliant!

I ‘Googled’ the ‘health benefits of eating cheese’ (seriously, I did) and now I’m here to tell the Tale(ggio). Not only does eating high fat cheese actually boost your levels of ‘good’ HDL cholesterol and thereby reduce the risk of heart disease (something that the French have known forever- the so-called French Paradox) but it helps to Gru-yere beneficial gut microbes too. Great news for those who want to Gorg(e) on zola every now and then and as Sherlock Holmes was so fond of saying: ‘It’s el-emmental, my dear Watson’.
    And it tastes Boursin too!

i put a tenner on the favourite "Cheddar George" yesterday to win at Newmarket but it fell at the last curdle...

i put a tenner on the favourite "Cheddar George" yesterday to win at Newmarket but it fell at the last curdle...
    I wouldn't believe this as a 'roule'!

This has got to be a rind-up.

I went to bring the washing off the line just now and found my wife's pant-ys-gawn She was not happy, which is unusual coz she is a laughing cow normally (sorry about that one)

Went out and bought a new cooker today. It was a Smeg (you would need to be a fan of Red Dwarf to get that one)

keep up the terrible cheesey jokes, you're all doing grate....

I went shopping to buy a new pair of trainers at the weekend and saw a pair of Briebok ones but wasn't sure if they had laces or cheese strings.....ouch

I went to bring the washing off the line just now and found my wife's pant-ys-gawn She was not happy, which is unusual coz she is a laughing cow normally (sorry about that one)
    Well, hopefully she's still Fond(of)ue!
    My OH sprang a nice surprise this weekend- has bought tickets for a concert in Copenhagen. We're so looking forward to some good Danish Blues.

I've just heard that instead of doing Lands End to JOG as a fund raiser, my nephew, (who is a minister), plans a long distance walk taking in every single Cathedral City. I found it hard to brielieve it at first, but on reflection it is obviously the perfect Pilgrim's Choice.

A question at the pub quiz last night.
    'What is the title of the iconic, romantic (and cheesy!) film made in 1945'?
    I thought I was stuck with this one but then it came to me. Of course, it's 'Brief Encounter'.

Egg-cetera
    Perhaps the cheese posts are becoming a little stale now or maybe we have egghausted the possibilities? Meanwhile elsewhere on here, some truly egg-regious statements are being made and I for one am not prepared to duck this issue but wish to state loud and clearly that in much the same way as cheese, cackle berries are truly eggcellent food and well kept chucks among the most contented creatures one could hope to meet.
    So far be it from me to be egging anyone on (and please don’t quail at the prospect) but my mind’s a blank and hoping that you can all eggcel and come up with something.

Cracking idea

I hope 'the eggcentric one' doesn't want to join in and spoil it for everyone

I'll have to shell out for a new keyboard soon, this ones getting lots of use.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast