Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Exciting discovery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i knocked over some stuff in the local cheese shop today, the owner went absolutely emmental at me......:-)

i saw some curds of prey flying overhead today, i reckon they were eyeing up a dead mascarpone in the farmers field......groan

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    i saw some curds of prey flying overhead today, i reckon they were eyeing up a dead mascarpone in the farmers field......groan
    Brilliant!

I ‘Googled’ the ‘health benefits of eating cheese’ (seriously, I did) and now I’m here to tell the Tale(ggio). Not only does eating high fat cheese actually boost your levels of ‘good’ HDL cholesterol and thereby reduce the risk of heart disease (something that the French have known forever- the so-called French Paradox) but it helps to Gru-yere beneficial gut microbes too. Great news for those who want to Gorg(e) on zola every now and then and as Sherlock Holmes was so fond of saying: ‘It’s el-emmental, my dear Watson’.
    And it tastes Boursin too!

i put a tenner on the favourite "Cheddar George" yesterday to win at Newmarket but it fell at the last curdle...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    i put a tenner on the favourite "Cheddar George" yesterday to win at Newmarket but it fell at the last curdle...
    I wouldn't believe this as a 'roule'!