Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lyndsay Morley

Default Lyndsay Morley

I'm trying to track down my natural father, who came from Thurso I believe. My natural mother was Annette Walker, daughter to Ian and Ray Walker. Ian was an engineer at Dounray ,but unfortunately he has passed away now and he really was my link link with the family . They lived at 16 St. Andrews drive in Thurso. I was born on the 28th may 1964 at Aberdeen royal infirmary. I did meet my natural grandparents when I was 25 and later my natural mother who now lives in Nova Scotia , Canada . Sadly I've no contact with the family now but at 52 years of age, I'm inquisitive and want to find out any information I can about my natural father. I believe his name was John Pinkerton but I'm not 100% sure this is correct. If anyone in the area knows any information I'd greatly appreciate if you could get in touch.
    Thank you , Lyndsay Morley .

Think that you might like to post this information on THURSO HERITAGE SOCIETY Facebook page.....sure there will be people on there who remember your parents.....