Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Missing Cat

Goldie Guest

Default Missing Cat

Hi, Has anyone seen a Black and White Long Haired Cat. Very much loved, 10 year old Cat. Last seen on Monday 14th May 9.30pm Castletown football pitch area. Home loving cat never stops out at night and usually in most of the time. She is a beautiful cat any news please let me know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Hi, Has anyone seen a Black and White Long Haired Cat. Very much loved, 10 year old Cat. Last seen on Monday 14th May 9.30pm Castletown football pitch area. Home loving cat never stops out at night and usually in most of the time. She is a beautiful cat any news please let me know. Thanks
    So sorry to hear that your cat is missing and know what a worrying time it will be for you.
    The majority of cats who go missing (especially home loving ones) have been shut in somewhere so have you checked all outbuildings in your area?
    Also you should make posters in display them in Castletown.
    Have you checked with Vets Surgeries and SSPCA just in case someone has handed her in?

If you have a digital photo you could send it to webmaster@caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk and we can put details on our website.

Really hope she comes home soon!

Goldie Guest

Default Missing Cat

Thank you Liz for your support. We have been round and checked everywhere we can think of, vets and SSPSA are aware and keeping their eye out too. I will get a photo downloaded thank you very much. She wanted to go out at 9.30pm and usually comes back in about 30 mins but no sign of her. We think she may have follwed another cat home. We will keep looking and take a poster to the shop. Thanks Goldie

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    long haired rather large cat black n white down botton end mackay street, this cat i saw had a bald patch on its back. Not seen this one before.
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!