Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: man with van

Default man with van

are you needing a man with a van for anything if you are get in touch cheers
    dump run
    house removal
    garden clearing
    shed / garage clearing

pm me if you need help with anything thanks

Do you have a telephone number so i can contact you.

hi nick liam inrig i replied thanks

bump........

Hi, I am just checking if you have the necessary licenses and insurances to do what you are offering as it myself and others like me spend a lot of money to adhere to the law.

thats none of your business and what makes you think i don't your just assuming so don't comment on my posts again

Fair comment from Halls - the "Dump Runs" you are offering require you to be a licensed waste carrier etc. etc. etc.

yes all licence other wise i would not be offering my services he just assumed i did not have them and if i didn't its neither of your business so find something better to do than comment on my posts

sorry other peoples posts

thanks jkm they are assuming i don't but i did a few jobs for you now so at least they know i have but i wasn't going to bother telling them lol

In need of man with man tomorrow can you message me? Thanks

pm sent scotch bonnet

I have PM'd you.