Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Crowe Family

Default Crowe Family

Just joined. Seen a closed thread re Crowe Family. I have a lot of information which I picked up from Wick library 10 years ago. Happy to share. It's a full article that was written in 1916. I am descended from Catherine Crowe who married John Dunnett, and was the daughter of David Crowe and Grace Flemington
    Last edited by Lizzie188; 17-Aug-16 at 09:45. Reason: Misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie188 View Post
    Just joined. Seen a closed thread re Crowe Family. I have a lot of information which I picked up from Wick library 10 years ago. Happy to share. It's a full article that was written in 1916. I am descended from Catherine Crowe who married John Dunnett, and was the daughter of David Crowe and Grace Flemington
    Just seen your post, Lizzie as I haven't been on the web site for some time. On the line of John Crowe and Joyce Mitchel who married in Kincardine in 1781, a grandson Robert married Catherine Budge in 1848. She is a g grand aunt of mine. According to GROS, it was John Crow who married Grace Flemington. John and Robert were 1st cousins. I would be interested in the article you mentioned.

Rosemary Skea