Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: BEAUTIFUL!!

Default BEAUTIFUL!!

I have to say the nicest meal i have had this year was the FORSS HOUSE HOTEL, i had never been there for a meal before, the meal was perfect, staff very friendly, and surroundings were very relaxing, this place is worth a try

I'll be sure to stop in there after work one evening LOL

Let me know which day, monkey, and I'll join you for a banana split.

It's only, like, uhhhh, 16 hours outta my way....

I can vouch for the excellent service at the Forss House Hotel. I got married there and the place and the staff were excellent. And the food was spot on

casper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Naefearjustbeer
    I can vouch for the excellent service at the Forss House Hotel. I got married there and the place and the staff were excellent. And the food was spot on
    I know someone who is thinking of gettting married at Forss House. Is it really expensive, or is it quite reasonable?

Sushi XD Guest

I'm not sure about the pricing but the location and the building itself is beautiful!! The staff are cool too, I think it's now owned by the people with Ackergill Tower... maybe just a rumour though. But yeah, it's lovely

Anonymous Guest

Is it expensive for a meal? mind you if it's really good you don't mind paying extra.

Looks really nice anyway

http://www.forsshousehotel.co.uk/index.htm

casper Guest

Can you just turn up for a meal, or do you need to book first?

the french restaurant in wick is my choice:- fantastic food, cosy and well lit surroundings

It was slightly more expensive (just a couple of pounds per head) than some of the other places we have been but the food was excellent absolutely no complaints. Service was spot on.

food excellent, service with a smile but when you have to wait an hour for your first course, half an hour between courses and 15 mins between the first person of 8 being served their main meal and the last person of 8 being served its not exactly fast food!

for the price and size of portions and time it took it would need to be a very special occasion with plenty of time before I would go back.