Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Problems with BT.

Default Problems with BT.

Can anyone please help by pm with any of the Caithness Landward Councillors contact numbers, this matter is some what urgent. Thanks
    Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels - Dunbeath 01593 731305. Quality care by Qualified staff in a Quality Kennel.

http://www.highland.gov.uk/councillo...ward_caithness

Click on each of their names to display contact details.
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; Nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

- Charles de Gaulle

Found them all by myself and was just about to cancel my request.

Hope you had a very grumpy festive period.

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    http://www.highland.gov.uk/councillo...ward_caithness

Click on each of their names to display contact details.
    Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels - Dunbeath 01593 731305. Quality care by Qualified staff in a Quality Kennel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    Found them all by myself and was just about to cancel my request.

Hope you had a very grumpy festive period.
    I'm a bit confused by that retort.

You asked for information, I took the time to give it to you.

Why the need for your facetious reply?
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; Nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

- Charles de Gaulle

You appear to have a very selective memory my friend, look back through your previous posts to see the totally unwarranted abuse you gave me.

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    I'm a bit confused by that retort.

You asked for information, I took the time to give it to you.

Why the need for your facetious reply?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    You appear to have a very selective memory my friend, look back through your previous posts to see the totally unwarranted abuse you gave me.
    My memory may be selective, but I think not as bad as yours.

I can't find a single thread where we have both been involved.

You've confused me with somebody else.

- Charles de Gaulle

May well have confused you with someone, not "someone" who I have blocked so I can't see the nonsense that person comes out with, if that is the case, extremely sorry.

Sorry got that wrong as well, it was "onespace" who I received loads of abuse from, sorry

If Tyke has been dealing with BT, I think we should forgive him: their customer service can reduce any reasonable person to a mental wreck in a matter of days. I speak from experience...

Quote Originally Posted by Mackerel View Post
    If Tyke has been dealing with BT, I think we should forgive him: their customer service can reduce any reasonable person to a mental wreck in a matter of days. I speak from experience...
    And they are about to increase their prices. They say they have improved their service for millions of customers. Certainly not here. looks like we will be subsidising the rest of the country and still receiving poor service.
    Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux.

I now have the telephone numbers for both business and residential offices of the Chairman of BT. Bidding to start at £20.00 please

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzbang View Post
    And they are about to increase their prices. They say they have improved their service for millions of customers. Certainly not here. looks like we will be subsidising the rest of the country and still receiving poor service.

I have just written to the BT MD in Scotland (had his email address some time ago) as was exasperated by their nonsensical billing system and total incompetence so took the opportunity to mention your case as well. Still awaiting a response. Not holding my breath but he used to be quite good. Wish they would give up on all their special offers and concentrate on the job. Not the fault of staff generally who have to answer the phone, just the system.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.