Blargoans provide a service of permanent and contract recruitment solutions for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.
Blargoans Ltd have a 12 month contract opportunity for a Technical/QA Support to work within our Client's facility in Caithness.
The purpose of the post is to provide facility and/or project support for the effective implementation of our client’s Management System and processes.
The Job Holder will be responsible for supporting compliance against relevant standards and statutory requirements.
The Job Holder will
· Provide support for the Facility/Project Quality Management System and processes
· Provide support for the maintenance of the Project Quality Management System
· Support the Document Control process for facilities and projects
· Interact with Site Management Systems department, site system controllers and internal auditors
· Monitor and assist with implementation of corrective actions
· Prepare new local instructions and implement physical document changes to existing documents on behalf of projects and facilities
The Job Holder may
Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post
The Job Holder will
· Understand the independent assessment process and protocols
· Have a good knowledge of our client’s standard software packages and a detailed knowledge of applications and software required for their role and working environment. Accurately maintain data, identifying errors and correcting where necessary
· Be experienced in setting up and running basic storage systems and is aware of and applies security and confidentiality rules
· Understand the different types of waste generated from nuclear operations and their key characteristics
· Have the knowledge of and ability to apply quality assurance and control techniques to meet defined requirements
· Have a broad awareness of legislation and regulations applicable to own area
· Demonstrate knowledge of stakeholders in their working environment and their requirements
· Understand the relevant requirements of the management systems
· Have a basic knowledge of nuclear safety principles, security, radiological protection, criticality safety and nuclear emergency procedures
Qualifications and Experience
HNC in Science/Engineering/Business or equivalent qualification plus experience.
Experience: 2 years site knowledge
Terms and Conditions
£15 per hour PAYE, overtime rates apply as standard
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Holiday Entitlement: 25 days annual leave, 8 public holidays, 2.5 privilege holidays.
Temporary Position – 12 month contract
Closing date for applications will be Monday, 16th January at Midday
To apply email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For further information please contact: Carol Paterson - 01847 851200 with reference BL14007
Blargoans Limited operates as an employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
By sending in your CV, you are giving your authorisation for us to contact you about vacancies we feel, may be best suited to you.