Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: tracking santa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default tracking santa

Thanks for the link. I told Santa I'd fly out east this afternoon and meet up for coffee and a mince pie after he's delivered to Brisbane. Even Santa takes breaks during his very long working day.

I think I'll take my broomstick with the protective bubble in this inclement weather.
    Last edited by crayola; 24-Dec-16 at 15:19.

Have a friend from the RCMP in Canada who works underground in the NORAD Headquarters in the United States desert, and their big day was the 48 hours around Christmas when they track the red suited guy.
    They place him at the important junctures of his journey.
    This is the highlight of their year. Truly it is.

I was way too late to meet Santa in Brisbane. I flew south instead and caught some warm late afternoon sunshine in South Africa before catching up with him in the beautiful city of Cape Town. We delivered about twenty million presents together before I headed back home with the relief reindeer herd for company. Santa was in fine form. He left me a thank you note with my new diamond necklace when he visited my home soon afterwards. He's such a lovely man.