Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels.

Pure, dead, brilliant, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellers View Post
    I understand the BT call centre in Thurso is taking on 3 new staff, that should help...

https://www.theguardian.com/business...n-call-centres
    Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels - Dunbeath 01593 731305. Quality care by Qualified staff in a Quality Kennel.

Well guess what people the moon is definitely not made of cheese. Still without my old phone although they did give me a completely different number from the one I wanted reconnected. How difficult can it be, one engineer pulls one plug out and puts my old one back. Wonder if I could break into the telephone depot and do it myself and now not only am I getting charged for my new land line but I also am still paying for my original number. BT do not have a dedicated complaints department, they really need to get their act together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    For today's update, I have just been promised that my old phone number will be re-connected within 48 hrs and I have a job number and a new complaints number and the moon is made of cheese. We wait with bated breath.
    Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels - Dunbeath 01593 731305. Quality care by Qualified staff in a Quality Kennel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12