Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels.

Due to the fault of BT who have mistakenly cut off my main phone line please use one of the following numbers for the next 24hrs.

07769837568 or 01593 731284.

Long range snipers please note the phone bill has been paid.
    Update- phone will not be restored until Monday, bt apparently don't work weekends, even when it is their fault. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Tyke; 16-Dec-16 at 10:31.
    Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels - Dunbeath 01593 731305. Quality care by Qualified staff in a Quality Kennel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    Due to the fault of BT who have mistakenly cut off my main phone line please use one of the following numbers for the next 24hrs.

07769837568 or 01593 731284.

Long range snipers please note the phone bill has been paid.
    Update- phone will not be restored until Monday, bt apparently don't work weekends, even when it is their fault. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
    Feel your pain, I have been internetless since the 24th November now, two engineer visits later and a third booked for Monday next week, coupled to many many calls to the pidgeon English Indian call centers have left me a rather frustrated old geezer.
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    Feel your pain, I have been internetless since the 24th November now, two engineer visits later and a third booked for Monday next week, coupled to many many calls to the pidgeon English Indian call centers have left me a rather frustrated old geezer.

You will be pleased to know that the call centres I had conversations with were a UK based and all the call centres are being returned to UK centres.
    Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels - Dunbeath 01593 731305. Quality care by Qualified staff in a Quality Kennel.

The same happen to me got cut of 8th sept finally got put back on the 2nd dec after many visits wrong number being connect to my line and cross line but no one will be held responsible

Sorry folks but BT are a bunch of incompetent idiots.

It appears that my business line may have disappeared into the land of the lost and damned souls. Hopefully it will be, maybe, sorted by next Christmas, I don't think.

I am so sorry for for the continuing problem. Please use the phone numbers as stated in the original thread or via the new Facebook group. Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels.

I may be dead before it gets sorted . GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More tea vicar.

that is what happened to me bloody useless bt would not talk to me as i was with plus net you can only talk to open reach by e mail thats not answered good luck hope its sorted soon mne was nearly 3 months before it was sort and then had to have a new number