Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels.

Pure, dead, brilliant, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellers View Post
    I understand the BT call centre in Thurso is taking on 3 new staff, that should help...

https://www.theguardian.com/business...n-call-centres
    Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels - Dunbeath 01593 731305. Quality care by Qualified staff in a Quality Kennel.

Well guess what people the moon is definitely not made of cheese. Still without my old phone although they did give me a completely different number from the one I wanted reconnected. How difficult can it be, one engineer pulls one plug out and puts my old one back. Wonder if I could break into the telephone depot and do it myself and now not only am I getting charged for my new land line but I also am still paying for my original number. BT do not have a dedicated complaints department, they really need to get their act together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    For today's update, I have just been promised that my old phone number will be re-connected within 48 hrs and I have a job number and a new complaints number and the moon is made of cheese. We wait with bated breath.
    Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels - Dunbeath 01593 731305. Quality care by Qualified staff in a Quality Kennel.

We are back, business phone number restored and taken 12 bookings in the last hour. 01593 731305 has come home to roost.

With grateful thanks to local Highland Councillor Gillian Coghill, Will Clark of the local rag and a very nice chap from the chairman's office of BT we are back in business.

Next compensation, wonder what odds the bookie would give me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    Well guess what people the moon is definitely not made of cheese. Still without my old phone although they did give me a completely different number from the one I wanted reconnected. How difficult can it be, one engineer pulls one plug out and puts my old one back. Wonder if I could break into the telephone depot and do it myself and now not only am I getting charged for my new land line but I also am still paying for my original number. BT do not have a dedicated complaints department, they really need to get their act together.
    Thanks to my clients for being so patient.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12