Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hermes!!!!

I waited in all day on Thursday for Hermes to pick up a parcel I was returning, only for nobody to turn up. When I phoned to arrange another day for it to be picked up I gave the woman my address. I had a feeling she didnt even take note, so I asked her if she could repeat back to me the address I had just given her. She said no, due to data protection she couldnt tell me the address I had given. I hope I dont waste another whole day waiting in for them and there's no other way of returning the parcel.

Contact the company you are trying to return the parcel to. Explain the situation and they will send or email you a printable reply paid label to return your item via Royal Mail. I have had to resort to this on a number of occasions and it works every time.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Quote Originally Posted by poppett View Post
    Contact the company you are trying to return the parcel to. Explain the situation and they will send or email you a printable reply paid label to return your item via Royal Mail. I have had to resort to this on a number of occasions and it works every time.

Thanks for that Poppet.

Quote Originally Posted by aidipi View Post
    Waiting on another package since before Christmas. Been told by Hermes i will get it tomorrow. Well, you justy never know perhaps there have been New Year Resolutions made and i will actually receive it but i won't hold my breath. If it goes to the wrong address again I will go spare!
    My heart drops when I discover Hermes are couriers for any of my orders. Twice now, parcels have been left in our blue recycling bin. They had to climb a wall to get to our bin! And my daughter had a package left in her blue bin when it was out for collection! Just caught it before the bin lorry came. I actually took a picture of the card they left to say the package was in the blue bin. Unbelievable!

Still waiting!!!!!

I waited in all day AGAIN yesterday for hermes, only for them not to arrive. Pick up scheduled again for next week.

Hermes have just thrown an parcel in my open door. Did not get to window in time to see who delivered it but did see the tail end of a MacRitchies van disappearing down the hill. It had been out for delivery since Friday last week having been collected in Inverness at 0500 that morning. Appreciate they don`t all deliver on a Saturday, but this is Wednesday!

Parcel has been torn open (possibly to carry it by). Am waiting for a friend with a camera to take pictures of package before we open it as I am sure by weight some of the contents are misssing.

I have ordered from this company many times before and parcels have always arrived on the specified date by Royal Mail, in good condition.

I will certainly check again before I order how it will be dispatched.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Still no delikvery!!! Does anyone have the wick number for MHD please? I have called the Inverness Branch two days ago and was told it would be here yesterday.
    I am really getting desperate now.

Still Waiting!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12