Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fundraising for my dog

I am delighted with all the help and support we're receiving. Thank you!

As a fellow dog lover I hope you succeed in raising the total amount and your dog is better soon.

Thank you! All the best to you rubber_duck

Donation made and page shared on Facebook. Good luck!

Thank you for the support and the good wishes! All the best to you crashbandicoot1979!

Ok - the time has come to refresh.

Does anyone have any useful contacts in the Groat or Caithness FM that could help us along a bit!?

I feel everyone here has already done so much, it's more than enough really - your commitment and support are fantastic I'm trying to keep my justgiving page updated, but there is not much news about Ronja at the moment. She is in the hospital and will still stay there for a week or two. Her wounds are healing, but it's a very slow process and they need to be properly healed before she can return home. She is cheerful and full of life, though

lovely to see so many people donated when times are tight and we are close to Christmas. Glad to see there are some kind people still out there.

I agree! Ronja has just come home yesterday evening and will now be taken care of by our local vets in Wick. She is well and happy, although there is still a long way ahead of her. Two more months of no walks, then the - hopefully - last surgery of removing the metal plate from her leg and, if everything goes according to plan, she should be running and jumping when spring comes

I would like to thank all the kind people for their help and wish everyone a happy and peaceful Christmas time.

Getting there - eeeeking closer!

Donation paid

It was nice to see a new photo of your collie on your funding page https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...term=z3W9zVN9D

Richard

Yes, RUNT, I can't believe it! It's going to be a huge help! And THANK YOU.

Thank you, Richard. If you click 'show more' on the site, you will be able to see all the updates

The fundraising page is now closed and I would like to say a huge thank you to all my wonderful Supporters! It's been the best Christmas present that our small family could get We would like to wish Everyone a beautiful New Year 2017! Lots of love, Irmina, Chris and Ronja

Hey, has the page closed!? My friend just tried to donate - but he couldn't :-(

Yes, it closed yesterday RUNT. It is active for a month and then it closes automatically. I think you can prolong the fundraising for another month or so (while the page is still active), but I thought it didn't make sense, as most people have already seen it and we've received so much help that it will already be a huge support for us. I'm sorry, perhaps I should've informed you about it, it was written on the page, I mean how long is left till the end of the fundraising. We are incredibly grateful for the support, we've never imagined that we would receive such amount of help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12