Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fundraising for my dog

Default Fundraising for my dog

Hello Everyone!

I've been inspired by my local community and a few kind people posting here and decided to set up a fundraising page for my dog Ronja to be able to get her through all the surgeries and hospitalization that she needs.

I would be extremely grateful if you helped to share my page!

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/justronja

I've also managed to find some additional translating jobs, so it's great!

Thank you to everyone who visited my previous thread and showed their support - it is greatly appreciated!

Done and good luck.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Thank you! I am extremely grateful for the donation and for the encouragement! If you walk your dog in Sinclair's Bay near Wick, maybe we will meet one day and I will be able to shake your hand and thank you in person.

All the best Irmina - have shared the link on twitter and will promote it on other social media platforms.

Thank you! I also wrote you a PM

Donation Made Irmina, best of luck with everything.

Kevin
    If you need sign writing or sign & print services then why not give me a call.
    Tel: 01593 721172
    www.kjsigns.uk

Thank you!!! I think I just wrote you an e-mail I was trying to see who you were to say 'thank you' and I think I found you, so there's an e-mail for you from me

Done. Every little helps! Best wishes.
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Thank you! I've sent you a PM

donated and the best of luck.
    Don't worry about the negative comments. You will always find a few nasty people out there but there are loads more nice people in Caithness who are generous in spirit and willing to help. Thankfully there are more of them than there are nasty trolls.

Done, hope you get a little help from the crowd funding, it's a great way of raising funds for good causes

Thank you from the bottom of my heart GSP and dragonfly and Everyone who donated or supported us with ideas or a kind word - it means a lot to us!

Shared and donated. Good Luck in reaching your target.

Thank you and warm wishes!

Thank you so much to all the People who are supporting us! I would like to thank everyone personally, with personal messages, but I don't know who you are and you appear on my fundraising page as 'Anonymous'. Please accept my sincere gratitude.

Donation paid

Let's get this link out there and share in Facebook, MFR etc...

Thank you! and thank you for being one of the first people who helped me with job ideas, the fundraising page and inspired me with kind words!

You're more than welcome! I'll continue to help and will push it on Facebook etc...

! Thank you!

I am glad to see the donations are starting to come in. Here's hoping you surpass the total.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast