Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Urgently looking for a job

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Urgently looking for a job

Hello Everyone!

I am a freelance translator, but my collie dog had a terrible accident recently and needs to undergo several surgeries, which I can't afford, so therefore I'm trying to find as much additional work as possible.

I would be happy to do any farm work, help with animals or any cleaning jobs. I’ve been working for years at Huntly Castle Caravan Park doing all sorts of jobs (in all weather conditions): cleaning, gardening, painting, general grounds maintenance and dealing with customers, which was all quite demanding, so I also know what hard, physical work is.

I am hard-working, reliable and flexible. I work well in a team, but have no problem in working entirely on my own, as I enjoy other people's company, but also love solitude. I am stubborn, full of enthusiasm and work until the job is done properly.

I would be interested in any amount of work, even just a few hours a week. I live in the Wick area, but could drive to anywhere up to around a half-hour drive from Wick.

Please PM me, if you think I could be of any help to you.

Kind Regards,
    Irmina

Another good job if you want reduced hours;

http://forum.caithness.org/showthrea...tant-Lidl-Wick

Hi if your still looking for work can you pm me.