Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Deer stalking wanted.

Default Deer stalking wanted.

Looking for land to stalk red, roe or sika deer in Caithness or Sutherland. Willing to pay for right ground. Happy to help with vermin control or deer damaging crops. Fully licenced and insured. PM with details. Thanks

If you have an interest in killing living things why don't you join up for the Armed forces, or would you fail the IQ test?
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

I hope your a vegetarian!!?? Atleast most of my meat has lived an extremly free range life. I have the upmost respect for every animal i shoot and nothing is ever wasted.

Yes I am vegetarian.
    Nothing ever wasted? I think the grey matter between your ears was wasted, or maybe there is nothing between your ears
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

You have your opinion i have mine. I eat meat and you don't. I'm not going to turn this into a slagging match. As far as i can see all you have done is throw childish remarks towards me in an attempt to start an argument. I am going to be the adult here. This is going to be my last reply to you. I dnt feel the need to defend my choice to harvest meat to feed me, my family and my friends.

amybc
    who ever you are, worry not about the ramblings of the miss informed, anfield pops up every now and then to try and ambush people who at the end of the day are operating within the laws of this country, sometimes anfield will have a pop at our armed forces who she thinks people join so they can shoot other people, you carry on shooting but leave some for me,
    windage and elevation my friend and stick it in the engine room, never fails