Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Old Thursa piccies

Default Old Thursa piccies

Where have all the pictures vanished too ? Is there anywhere to view them now ?

You can find them on facebook................https://www.facebook.com/groups/159197227570998/

Click on caithness on home page,click on photos,then open photos in the forum from members and you will find them there..
    "No matter how i struggle and strive i"llnever get out of this world alive"...Hank Williams

Click on caithness at top of page,click on photos,then open "photos in the forum from members",you will find them there...
    "No matter how i struggle and strive i"llnever get out of this world alive"...Hank Williams

I dont do facebook.

I don"t mean on facebook,its at the top of this page...

Thanks South View 7, But all I get is picture missing click on photo, then nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sam09 View Post
    Thanks South View 7, But all I get is picture missing click on photo, then nothing.
    Same here. I notice a few pictures are still showing, but taking a few pages at random, the majority so far are missing. Am I doing something wrong?

Bump. Bump.

Here's the place to look if you dont do Facebook....http://www.thursointeractive.co.uk/default.aspx