Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Left luggage in Inverness

Default Left luggage in Inverness

Hi does anybody know the opening times of the left luggage lockers in Inverness train station 😁

Here's a novel idea ..... phone them!

Quote Originally Posted by onespace View Post
    Here's a novel idea ..... phone them!
    I have never heard of a left luggage locker being on the 'phone - is this a new development ?

The concept of phoning the people you are asking the question about apparently is though.

I would phone them if you I could get a number for the station. But unfortunately you only get a number for a call centre and they tell you to call network who own the station. Dogs chasing tails

Quote Originally Posted by onespace View Post
    The concept of phoning the people you are asking the question about apparently is though.
    Now we have luggage lockers who are actually peepul and me thinking for all these years that they were immaminate thingies. Ah so, you live and learn.

Try googling it?
    Everyone's a critic ...............

Quote Originally Posted by jim1888 View Post
    Hi does anybody know the opening times of the left luggage lockers in Inverness train station 😁
    I always leave mine at chest heRt and stroke up meal market close, very near to the station. They have toilets and lockers and are open late. It's £1 for a kicker. You put your case or shopping in and keep the key and can go back and forth all day putting more shopping in, then hand in the key when you collect your things
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come