Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Car headlights

Default Car headlights

Is it just me or are there more cars going around with just one headlight on? I've seen so many lately that I have started to consider whether it is a trend. I have also noticed that many have installed custom wiring in their headlights - in particular fog lights that light on whatever side the indicator is on and fade when the indicator stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    Is it just me or are there more cars going around with just one headlight on? I've seen so many lately that I have started to consider whether it is a trend. I have also noticed that many have installed custom wiring in their headlights - in particular fog lights that light on whatever side the indicator is on and fade when the indicator stops.
    I think you will find the foglight/indicator thing is standard fitment on VAG motors
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    I think you will find the blah blah blah
    there's a few hashtags with the link that sum up the type of people who start their sentences this way

Quote Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
    there's a few hashtags with the link that sum up the type of people who start their sentences this way
    Who cares?
    hashtag users, tweeters and the like are normally illiterate morons
    As are many on here
    Last edited by mi16; 24-Oct-16 at 22:23.
    W.A.T.P.

The one eyed car is how you know you are getting nearer home when travelling up from Inverness. These people never bother to check their lights.
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

could be a cost saving exercise ???
    if it wasnt for pubs it would be tescos for us all