Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tofu Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    Are your serious? Do you actually know the process?
    Who knows?

Maybe he can't get a girlfriend either.

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    Who knows?

Maybe he can't get a girlfriend either.
    she is forever bleating right enough
    W.A.T.P.

What is for sure is that if you give me enough cause to answer the silly trolling to explain the vegan reasoning for animal compassion, good food and ethics then you can be sure that the most emotionally intellectual and logical amongst us will be drawn to being vegan or at least seriously cut down on their consumption of animal products.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

What is for sure is that if you give me enough cause to answer the silly trolling to explain the vegan reasoning for animal compassion, good food and ethics then you can be sure that the most emotionally intellectual and logical amongst us will be drawn to being vegan or at least seriously cut down on their consumption of animal products.
    Go for it, take the floor
    My mind is open and I am willing to be persuaded
    W.A.T.P.

It is coming, Supermeat. Are you in favour?

When they can match the flavour, texture, succulence etc then yes, I'm in (affordability as well, currently very expensive I believe)...

My understanding of it though is that it's just a mince like substance they can grow now...
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

enlighten us then?
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    When they can match the flavour, texture, succulence etc then yes, I'm in (affordability as well, currently very expensive I believe)...

My understanding of it though is that it's just a mince like substance they can grow now...
    For a lot of applications, mince is all you need. Mince and tattie, bolognese, tacos, chillie mince, burgers, sausages. I'd say that is 80% of all meat can be substituted by supermeat. I read that the supermeat that requires the feel and texture of steak is just a matter of development. As costs come down then it becomes affordable. But you will always get a lame-brain who insists on a real carcass.

why would wanting to eat proper meat make a person a "lame-brain" as you put it?
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    why would wanting to eat proper meat make a person a "lame-brain" as you put it?
    It would be pretty lame to put an animal through a rape, force-feeding, cramped conditions, filth, and an early painful execution when there are other forms of nutrition.

It would be pretty lame to put an animal through a rape, force-feeding, cramped conditions, filth, and an early painful execution when there are other forms of nutrition.
    hahahahaha, what a corker
    Can you name me on animal (other than human beings) that give consent to sex?
    In all my years on a farm, I can hand on heart say that I have never seen a beast force fed, and I wouldnt call open grazing as cramped or filthy either.
    No doubt in some cases they meet their end prematurely but then again the ones that are repeatedly raped live a longer life, its generally the children that get brutally murdered.
    W.A.T.P.

hahahahaha, what a corker
    Can you name me on animal (other than human beings) that give consent to sex?
    In all my years on a farm, I can hand on heart say that I have never seen a beast force fed, and I wouldnt call open grazing as cramped or filthy either.
    No doubt in some cases they meet their end prematurely but then again the ones that are repeatedly raped live a longer life, its generally the children that get brutally murdered.
    You obviously do not know the process of where your food comes from.

Anyone who tries to artificially inseminate a cow which is unrestrained in a field will get short shrift from the cow. And anyone who stands beside a cow that is restrained in a rape rack during that artificial insemination knows full well the displeasure that the animal goes through. That isn't consent to sex, it is rape.

You obviously do not know the process of where your food comes from.

Anyone who tries to artificially inseminate a cow which is unrestrained in a field will get short shrift from the cow. And anyone who stands beside a cow that is restrained in a rape rack during that artificial insemination knows full well the displeasure that the animal goes through. That isn't consent to sex, it is rape.
    And you sir obviously do not know the meaning of rape, a rape is unlawful sexual intercourse of the vagina, anus or mouth of another person, now it has been a few years since I have seen the artificial insemination process but he certainly did not use his penis to carry out the procedure.
    Id like to see you call the local AI man a rapist, this has to be one of the most idiotic things I have ever seen on here.
    You are obliviously not aware of the male bovine, known as a bull, you may know it as a rape machine who uses his raping rod to impregnate the poor coos with his rape milk.
    W.A.T.P.

And you sir obviously do not know the meaning of rape, a rape is unlawful sexual intercourse of the vagina, anus or mouth of another person, now it has been a few years since I have seen the artificial insemination process but he certainly did not use his penis to carry out the procedure.
    Id like to see you call the local AI man a rapist, this has to be one of the most idiotic things I have ever seen on here.
    You are obliviously not aware of the male bovine, known as a bull, you may know it as a rape machine who uses his raping rod to impregnate the poor coos with his rape milk.
    Rape in law only applies to humans, only humans have that legal protection. Animals do not have that legal protection. That is why it is legal to rape a cow.

Rape in law only applies to humans, only humans have that legal protection. Animals do not have that legal protection. That is why it is legal to rape a cow.
    bestiality is not legal rheghead, put down that upturned pail i know you are an animal lover but that is taking things too far.
    W.A.T.P.

bestiality is not legal rheghead, put down that upturned pail i know you are an animal lover but that is taking things too far.
    The best way to analyse this is to put yourself in the hooves of the cow and ask yourself what just happened after the AI man has been to call.

Quote Originally Posted by rheghead View Post
    the best way to analyse this is to put yourself in the hooves of the cow and ask yourself what just happened after the ai man has been to call.
    mmmmoooooooooooooooo
    W.A.T.P.

put yourself in the hooves of the cow.
    Are you some sort of hoofter?

I love tofu bacon, can't wait to try it out at home.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123