Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: BLUE MONDAY

Default BLUE MONDAY

It's about time there was a blue monday goin in thurso... The last one i heard of was with local band Duress, Fear of Faith and Estrella.... And that was in 2004... Now i dont know were to start with organizing one, But If sum1 would tell me How to go about it... I will most definatly get one kickin as soon as possible!

Add me on : rehabreject@hotmail.com
    Or drop me a call on: 07919457508

cheers, Cyanide Drum section

Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

kowalski Guest

good shout zebedy

that would be the one, if you have any luck and need a band, drop us a msg on our messageboard

http://kowalskiworld.tripod.com

OMG!!! Rehabreject! haha, old band name... oh, nobody gets it

i do

Default Jied

U prob dont mind me.. but I'm Jak Hornys wee .. cous..... Thats Were I got the rehab Reject from! lol
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Default Blue Monday

Try speaking to James Sutherland in the Music Shop.

The Blue Mondays seem to occur when a few new bands / acts with only a few numbers each can combine to justify an evening to 'flog thier wares' and subject themselves to constructive critism with regards sound, stage prescence etc from others that have been through the mill. Blue Monday normally supply a PA nad some backline equipment to help

A recent T Total event in Wick Assembly rooms was a good indicator of up and coming talent.

Default Re: Jied

Quote Originally Posted by zebedy
    U prob dont mind me.. but I'm Jak Hornys wee .. cous..... Thats Were I got the rehab Reject from! lol
    ugh, its JEID not JIED!!

yeah, i mind you. not seen you since you were... well, its ben about 5years i think

i knew nutty would get it. pah.

zebedy, u cud try n get in touch with Iain Sinclair. he used to be a big roll in the old Blue Mondays and maby if u got in touch with him, hed help out? im up for helpin you organise 1. n jied, i did no ir, no pah bout it. lol