Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendations for B&Bs in Thurso

Unhinged would be my description.
    But look out she's coming to Thurso.

We will know who she is, we know who she looks like (only straighter legs, lol), we know where she will be hanging out (by her obsession) and we know she lost something around the Victoria Walk area and may be looking for it (classy)? She will be in a crowd (need accommodation with between 5 and 7 rooms) and advising people about historical and planning issues. So all ok!

Ha ha Max I'll be out looking for you looking for me looking for my pals.

Getting back to the serious subject of this thread. Does anyone else have recommendations for good B&Bs in Thurso? First hand information would be highly appreciated.

Can't help as I live here, although have had a friend stay at Pennyland and it was fantastic. Think it is probably the best B & B but booked well in advance I should think, especially for big numbers. You should maybe look at renting a holiday home, a house I mean, for a few people.

Since Thurso’s B&Bs didn’t have vacancies for the times we wanted, we went to New York instead.

Pentland lodge? It's dog-friendly and two of them live there so might not be suitable for people with allergies but it would be big enough for your needs.

https://pentlandlodgehouse.co.uk/

Thanks Kev. Pentland Lodge is definitely on my list for the next time I attempt to arrange this trip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12