Here we go yet again, personally, I think the whole of the UK should have a vote in this saga of Scottish independence and settle the subject for good, I think England's public would be pleased to vote and I fear the vote would be good riddance as they must be sick of hearing the old bleats of indignation that come out of Scotland on most if not all subjects that arise regarding anything political regarding the UK, the threats of leaving do not instill fears South of the order and why should they ?, the submarine saga I suppose will come up but what the hell just move it or scrap it and there is not many levers left for the SNP to pull as the oil is near finished and apparently there is loads in the south of England as that report in the summer stated along with shale gas.

So yes go for the referendum and give the whole of the Uk a vote on the outcome and have final democratic decision for once, but have the wording agreed so no wriggle room at all, as appears there's believed to be with the Brexit carry on.