Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Speed - Accident waiting to happen

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    What a helmet

what an apt description of you looking in the mirror. you bored yet?

I think I've been sucked into some sort of mind game and twisting of words !

LET ME TELL YOU THIS "BOYS"
    I SAID I'LL TELL YOU THIS

what ever I say is right,
    I am allways right,
    All of you will allways be wrong
    Now be told, and let that be an end to it.

Quote Originally Posted by gaza View Post
    I think I've been sucked into some sort of mind game and twisting of words !

LET ME TELL YOU THIS "BOYS"
    I SAID I'LL TELL YOU THIS

what ever I say is right,
    I am allways right,
    All of you will allways be wrong
    Now be told, and let that be an end to it.
    Who go you think you are,.....ME......No there is only one Kodiak

PS you might want to learn how to spell correctly before you make another post.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    what an apt description of you looking in the mirror. you bored yet?

See post 38 for further details
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    Who go you think you are,.....ME......No there is only one Kodiak

Then I suggest you should be putting your efforts to reducing the speed of all Drivers to the legal limit rather than superious claims.

PS you might want to learn how to spell correctly before you make another post.
    Then I suggest you should be putting your efforts to reducing the speed of all Drivers to the legal limit rather than superious claims.

A touch Of tHe olD Pot & Kettle here what with all these SuPerIouS claims.
    I suppose it's all good For a Laugh on a quiet Day.
    Last edited by Bystander1; 11-Oct-16 at 09:10.

[QUOTE=gaza;1155549]FOR THE ATTENTION OF - GRONNUCK & KODIAK" but unfortunately the elderly are amongst the people who kill others on the roads, of which a couple have been reported lately.]

If that were the case car insurance premiums would be a lot higher for the elderly, because the isurance companies have the vested interest and the evidence to back up the FACT that most accidents are causd by young drivers. Thats why the premiums are so high.
    Given all your supposed experience I find it amazing you have not figured this out by now

[QUOTE=neilsermk1;1156563]
    Quote Originally Posted by gaza View Post
    FOR THE ATTENTION OF - GRONNUCK & KODIAK" but unfortunately the elderly are amongst the people who kill others on the roads, of which a couple have been reported lately.]

If that were the case car insurance premiums would be a lot higher for the elderly, because the isurance companies have the vested interest and the evidence to back up the FACT that most accidents are causd by young drivers. Thats why the premiums are so high.
    Given all your supposed experience I find it amazing you have not figured this out by now
    So let's give the elderly free insurance eh
    Because they are all fit and healthy and good drivers and not one has caused carnage on our roads due to them not admitting they are no longer safe to drive.
    I personally have not had even one pull out on me, I also have never seen one driving without lights, and never been stuck behind a line of traffic with two cars up front occupied with old folk doing 40 leaving no gap for others to overtake and slot in, and the police are lying when they say the numbers of elderly Drivers having their licences revoked has increased, and the paper's are making court case's up when they print their papers.
    And every young driver up to the age of 30/35 should get of the roads as they are absolutely useless and dangers drivers.
    Is everyone happy now.
    Now before you orgers start your rants, read the whole of the thread.
    Last edited by gaza; 24-Oct-16 at 19:51.

Quote Originally Posted by neilsermk1 View Post
    the FACT that most accidents are causd by young drivers.
    We are all waiting patiently for you to now provide the official peer-reviewed data which supports your fact.

And equally shall we await your definition of "young".

That'll keep you busy (and off the roads) for an evening.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123