Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Our NHS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    NHS Scotland has been in the control of the SNP for a long time, maybe that's why it's broken, what has Westminster got to do with it ?
    Looks like the eye is still off the ball....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020...cord-high/amp/

"Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till its gone". Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi.

The other day I saw some comments from NHS Scotland workers talking about their experiences. The most common issue raised and the one they said had the largest impact upon their job satisfaction and general well-being was the NHS constantly being talked down; described as being in crisis or being broken.

They found it utterly dispiriting to find that their efforts not only went unrecognised but were constantly undermined by the MSM trying to make political points by turning every issue, however small, that they can find into a crisis.

We are extraordinarily lucky to have NHS Scotland looking after us. It is easily the best performing NHS out of the 4. I'm afraid anyone who says otherwise is just being deliberately mischievous. I wonder why!!