Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ditch the Flag

Quote Originally Posted by piratelassie View Post
    It's still known world wide as the butchers apron. I don't know of any other national flag with that reputation.
    I've only ever heard one forum nutter call it that.

So, World-wide but spread very thinly.

It was known as the butcher's apron long long before 2014, I was ashamed of it before that too

Piratelassie's favourite car.

It was known as the butcher's apron long long before 2014,
    Only by cranks.

It's still known world wide as the butchers apron. I don't know of any other national flag with that reputation.
    Totallly unbelievable post and sHows your complete and utter ingorance then, the flags of the USSR, China, Cambodia and Nazi Germany to name but 4 are those of total butchers, so your syaing the unin jack is more blood stained than Hitlers swastika, Stalins USSR flag etc, thats nuts you should apologise for the offence you've caused on here with your insinuations, but you are so brainwashed and warped you believe the garbage you spout so I wouldnt expect you to. Thankfully there will be no indy2 or any chance of any indy vote going in favour of separation, people like you are doing your cause no favours, cyber nats like you ruin any chance of indy so keep it up ! Your menat to be engaging the 55% in a conversation you know the party line persuade people to switch over...............

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123