Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Good Vibrations - The Record Shack

Default Good Vibrations - The Record Shack

Apparently this shop has now closed. Unfortunately knowbody bothered to let the band 'Whisky' know, who have/had 20 CD's for sale in this shop that are either unsold and/or unreturned/unpaid for!!

I tried phoning and emailing the shop contacts to no avail.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with the owner? I delt with a guy called Joe Richards I believe.

Any information most welcome.
    All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk

I would also be interested to get some info on the whereabouts of anyone with a link to Good Vibrations. I can sympathise with Deemac as 'Whisky' are not alone in this situation. One of the bands we took up to play at the Astronot EP launch also had CDs for sale in the shop and despite numerous phonecalls have been unable to contact anyone with regards to collecting their money.

If you hear anything Deemac I would really appreciate a PM for some info.

Cheers

Man that sucks to hear bout those problems wi the shops. all the best in getting in contact with the person in charge.

kinda off topic but once again every guitarist will be scuppered for a quick supply of guitar strings again (good vibrations string prices were supposedly sky high anyway). obviously buying in bulk off the net is a good idea but the average joe bloggs without a pc will be up the creek.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

I'm pretty sure the 2 shops in the ness would mail strings & things alike to Joe B.......

re: Good Vibes. the remainder of the stock QPQ had was returned to my door along with a cheque for the last of the sales, I believe Manson Grant got the same service. It was a woman who delivered them with the surname Rowbottom (can't remember her first name) on the Saturday that the shop shut

There's a slim chance I might have Joe's number on my mobile, a slim chance. I'll check it out.

It does seem strange that some should get remaining stock back & others that are kept totally in the dark. Not on IMO

If I have the number I'll PM if no PMs are recieved I don't have the number...

Quote Originally Posted by Chobbersjnr View Post
    There's a slim chance I might have Joe's number on my mobile, a slim chance.
    OH MY GOD!!!! when did u become 'hip' and 'with it' and purchase a mobile???
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by moncur View Post
    OH MY GOD!!!! when did u become 'hip' and 'with it' and purchase a mobile???
    lol
    I have joes number but its better to be getting in touch with the owner. Any one who needs joes number pm me.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by loganbiffy View Post
    I have joes number but its better to be getting in touch with the owner. Any one who needs joes number pm me.
    Joe is the only common link to the owner........

I don't need his number but Deemac & BH do

To be frank guys my next port of call will be Thurso police station.

In my book this is theft and illegal.

I know the owner has Whisky's details as he was invoiced (via Joe) for previous stock transactions. Seems very strange that some people got their remaining stock back and paid for sold items and that others have not!!

Does he live (and have another music shop) in Orkney?

Any useful lead would be appreciated.
    All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk

Am i right in thinking the actual premises is owned by Graham Begg or Buttresses? If so, one of them should have contact details for the man who owned the business.