Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best and worst toys

Default best and worst toys

the best toy my daughter has at the moment is a blanket corner type thing with a lamb soft toy head on it she loves it her worst is a bug that giggles when patted or you clap it makes her cry every time. My favourite toys when growing up were weebles, sylvanian families, sindy dolls my bike but i cant remember my worst can you remember yours?

Red face

my 3year old girl loves her wee kitchen, and the accesorries for it, i was the same when i was little, she loves all her toys.....
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Triumph Daytona cracking toy !

childrens toys not big boy toys..motorbikes gps systems computer equip..etc excluded

my pairs best toys are the remote controlled dalek. very cool and the nintendo ds. good fun.
    no amount of darkness can drive out darkness
    only light can do that.

best toy for my two boys?
    easy a box!
    they will play with a box everytime!
    worst toy..
    anything electronic.. they get bored with them so darn easy!
    but they do love their little dye cast cars
    http://itqueries.com/

My 5 year old likes his magnetix but he won't play by himself much - I've always to join in and make up some scenario!

Oh and playdoh is just magic!

my sons favourite " toy" is his electric guitar and amplifier he got for his christmas(he's only ten)
    as a youngster my favourite toys were boxes of soldiers , i'd spend hours setting up both armies and then knock them down with a marble. my mother still has them in her house for my kids and nephew to play with.
    my other was a sledge my granny bought me when i was 10 (almost 30 years ago now) it too resides in my mothers loft
    beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!

Meccano set. Hours of fun and plenty of practice for when you grow up and have to start working on Triumph motorbikes. (Sorry Solus only kidding)

my best toy was a slug gun, i found when i was about 12, was,nt long before it was taken from me and broken into bit,s lol

Smile

My six year old daughter has a gameboy advance which she loves (when not playing with her bratz dolls) and my three year old son loves doing jigsaws of various shapes sizes and difficulities (he also loves his big sisters gameboy)

When I was young my favourite was my baby boing, with 2 sets of handles and a thing shaped like a rugby ball you had to force back and fore by opening out the handles, it was a toy bought on holiday and ended up getting played with all year round. That got replaced with the old fashioned swingball which seems never of fallen out of fashion since, I totally approve of the new versions that you can change from the tennis ball to a fooball, the kids have great fun with it.

Wazzup Solus, did you not have any toys??
    That is an awfully big white space to say nothing or has a photograph disappeared into internet heaven.
    Last edited by brokencross; 08-May-07 at 08:09.
    Take a hundred lines:- "The word is INFRACTION not INFARTION"

I was left speechless at Rhins cheap shot !!

And no, i dont have any toys !! i just threw them out of the pram !

Ma worst toy was The Action Man Tank,they advertised it on the telly that ye could do somersaults over rocks,smash through pools of water,drop it down mountainhills.I broke it within an hour.Ma best toys are still the best ones to this day,a pack of felt tip pens and a piece of paper,ye can use your imagination and go from a sunny seaside in Barbados to designing your wife's latest tattoo.It ain't always easy though,cos ma wee mannie sittin on a mushroom smokin a spliff,wi a city landscape behind him has been causing me grief for years.One picture I might never finish.One Day,One Day

P.s ma wee mannie is a man,no ma ......we'll no go there
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

lego never too old to play with it !

Best toys, space hopper, cap gun and rollerskates hours of fun

worst toy, crummy version of scalextrix, broke within ten minutes
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

My best toys from my childhood were a doll called Tippy tumbles and my rollerskates.

My best toy must have been The Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle

http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/memory.php?memID=2106

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    childrens toys not big boy toys..motorbikes gps systems computer equip..etc excluded
    Sorry - my vote is with Solus

But...... for children....................

"Speak'n'Spell"

Great to wake up every morning to the sound of:

"EEEEHHRRRR! That is incorrect! Now spell - 'House'?"
    Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast