hey people i have a demon by proamp up for sale. it is a 45 watt guitar amp with a celestion G10-50 8ohm speaker which is in great condition ie no rattling or cone cry. even though this amp is about 45-50 watts it is mega loud it can keep up your drummer! The sound of this amp is vintage as it was made roughly the 70's/80's it is a solid state amp ( transistors) it is a semi closed back combo which was made to a high british standard. this amp is a single input with a low and bright switch with a line socket on it. This is a giggin amp it has a few scuffs here and there but don't let that put you off as it is really loud and has a nice sound and sounds great with effects pedals. This is quite a versatile amp it sounds good clean and it sounds good with a bit of distortion which we all love!

What is my reason for sale I have tooo many amps cluttering up my room and 2 many amplifier projects coming my way so i need to make room for them I will be really sad to let this amp go as it sounded so good with my wem copicat!

£50 O.N.O

BTW i will include a gold plated lead worth £17.99 if you buy it for the above price
if you have any questions call me on 07867663747