Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Fit a new hard drive on pc ?

Default Fit a new hard drive on pc ?

Does anyone know or can anyone supply and install a new hard drive on my PC with a minimum of 2GB,"if possible done in house" Please pm me...thanking you.John

Peter of PNP is very good at Computer repairs and will come to your house.

He advertises in the 'Groat', lives in Wick and his phone number is 01955 602622.

Try pixel-it in Thurso next to Tesco.

2GB ? I thought the smallest harddrive was 8GB, what is the make and model of your machine it must have 8GB to start with unless I am mistaken.
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatojo View Post
    2GB ? I thought the smallest harddrive was 8GB, what is the make and model of your machine it must have 8GB to start with unless I am mistaken.
    A 2GB hard drive? 2GB of "memory" is barely enough these days...... did you mean a 2tb hard drive (two terabytes)?

Thank you very much i got sorted out via this site by DK Training & IT Solutions in Glengolly, great service and very good.

Indeed you are right , i got my size info wrong but problem solved

As mentioned i got my info wrong , but i have been sorted , thanking you.