Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wasp Warning

Default Wasp Warning

I have just been down to the recycling banks by the river bridge at Dunbeath to recycle bottles and jars, I did the green bottles into the end bin and started to put the white bottles into the centre one when I found myself surrounded by very angry wasps.
    I beat a hasty retreat up the road screaming like a girl, (hope no one saw me) and waited at a safe distance before collecting my glass bin and scarpering.
    I am not sure if they have nested in the bottle bank or they found a jam jar that hadn't been cleaned out properly, but I will finish emptying mine in town tomorrow.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

My worst nightmare! One single wasp has me running to the hills screaming like a girl, I can empathize with you.

I got scolded by Mrs M for not completing my chores on my day off and I'm not sure she believed my tale of woe when she got home from work.
    Its been a nice evening, (apart from the midges) so I suggested that we take the dogs out for a run down to the beach and she could finish putting the bottles and jars in the recycling. I know I shouldn't laugh, but HA HA, she got stung.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.